Basic Trouble Shooting Guide for EDSAMPS
1. Connection error when opening EDSAMPS
solution : Test connection of PC to Server if working properly via ping test or on AMPS.udl Test Connection button located at C:\Windows\SysWOW64
2. Missing employees on 201 file
solution : Check if employee is assigned to new department or company or update your USER settings to include that employee
3. No deduction of Government mandatory
solution : Check if deduction settings of mandatory is checked on Payroll related and contributions including schedule of deductions
4. Unable/ missing new employee during processing
solution : Check effective dates of work schedule and salary. Work schedule should be 1 day before the 1st day of 1st cutoff.
5. Log out of graveyard shift employee becomes IN
solution : Check if employee is set as auto crossover on 201 files
6. No premium pay for employees who worked on holiday or on Restday
solution: Holiday and Rest day work requires filing on Enter/Edit Temporary work hours.
7. Wrong Grace period deduction on DTR
solution : Check if Tardiness allowance is properly set on Work schedule advance settings.
8. Wrong calculation of premium rates
solution: See Attendance Item Rates on Database Maintenance if multiplier is set properly
9. Unexpected Undertime/Tardy deduction in DTR
solution : See if assigned work schedule is correct base on employee's time data.
10. No display for Early overtime on excess hours tab.
solution: EDSAMPS do not display early overtime on excess hours tab, you have to file it manually.
11. Unable to file leave
solution: See if work schedule is properly set. System will not allow filing of leave on Rest days and Holidays.
12. No holiday display on DTR
solution: Check if Holiday is encoded on Enter Non-Working Days
13. No display of picture on 201 files
solution : Check if Employee's picture path is set properly
14. Unlicensed message prompt when processing
solution: Right click EDSAMPS.exe then click Run as Administrator.
15. No cut-off selection on generate reports
solution: Create cutoff on System Settings and Data Maintenance